Business Development Manager
Northway Solutions Group has an immediate, direct hire (W2) position opening for a sales manager position. This individual will have a dramatic impact on the bottom line of the company, and will be a core player on our team.
The candidate must be able to self-start and grow sales territory by bringing in a large network of connections to work with, and focus on exceeding revenue goals within that list of accounts. It requires someone with proven experience in software sales, and selling software services to compliment those product sales. The perfect candidate is one who can close deals, but maintain an enduring relationship with the customer using a consultative selling approach as a trusted advisor. Strong knowledge of software testing products and specifically the HP IT Performance Suite is a plus. An executive, professional presence is a must.
Salary / Wages
Base plus commission with accelerators based on performance with new accounts.
Full Time, Employee
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
- Aggressively search for opportunities in NET new accounts, expanding business in a way that ensures profitability for the company
- Demonstrated experience in the sales cycle and account management, including the ability to build accurate sales forecasts and pipelines to achieve margin goals.
- Create, monitor, and orchestrate sales pipelines to ensure continuous population of near and long term opportunities, as well as manage the size, shape and quality of a sales pipeline.
- Strong Closing Skills
- Outstanding written, verbal, presentation and negotiation skills, which includes timely status reports to management and fast escalation of issues that arise with customers
- Strong PC skills, including use of MS Office applications and Salesforce.com
- Strong understanding of HP Software (Quality Center, LoadRunner, PPM, etc) preferred
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of material and information
- Self motivated, self disciplined, and self sufficient.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
3 to 5 years, or higher preferred
College BA or BS degree is preferred