Performance Engineer - Entry Level
Northway Solutions Group has an immediate, direct hire (W2) opening for a Performance Engineer. This individual will be a part of an elite team of consultants that will work for various clients to implement leading edge application performance testing solutions. The job description includes the following:
- Being the primary owner of the performance testing process
- Providing quality assurance best practices and process related to performance testing and infrastructure optimization.
- Review of all performance documents to become familiar with the functionality of the application
- Ensure all performance related defects are addressed in the development lifecycle to resolution
- Work in a team environment
- Contribute information and ideas to improve existing performance of software products
- Contribute information and ideas to development of project plans
- Develop a load testing project plan
- Execute performance test scenarios
- Analyze test results and translate this into meaningful information for project stakeholders
- Create performance testing documentation and deliverables
- Meeting delivery deadlines and budget objectives
Salary / Wages
Salary with Health Benefits.
Full Time, Employee
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
- Experience/General understanding in Relational or Object Oriented Databases
- Knowledge of C++, Java or other programming languages
- Knowledge of HTML/additional web-based technologies
- Entry level knowledge of process flow, software development and project life cycle
- Excellent communication skills
This is an entry level position. Entry and mid-level resources with various work experience will be considered.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or information systems preferred.
Up to 20% travel may be required with this position.