Quality Management Consultant
Northway Solutions Group has an immediate, direct hire (W2) position opening for a Quality management consultant. This individual will be a part of an elite team of consultants that will work at various client sites to implement leading edge software quality management solutions. The job description includes the following:
- Help clients improve the quality of their applications by implementing functional and performance testing strategies leveraging HP tools
- Help clients with their HP tools implementation and customization needs
- Provide quality assurance, software testing and test automation consulting
- Implement HP Quality Center, QTP, LoadRunner & Service test solutions
- Create integration solutions for HP Quality Center, QTP and other HP tools
- Provide training and mentoring on Quality Center, QTP & LoadRunner products
- Manage or perform Quality Center deployments and upgrades as well as QTP and BPT test automation consulting services.
- Educate clients on testing best practices & methodologies
Salary / Wages
Salary + Bonus Structure with Health Benefits
Company sponsored Training and Certification on HP tools
Full Time, Employee
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Good understanding of web & client server technologies
- Knowledge of SDLC processes including waterfall, iterative waterfall, extreme programming and agile methodologies
- Good understanding of the software testing lifecycle
- Strong programming skills in at least one of the languages :VB, C, or Java
- Good understanding of N-tier client server architectures
- Existing knowledge of HP tools like Quality Center, QTP or LoadRunner a huge plus
Minimum 4 years.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or information systems.
Up to 75% Travel may be required for this position.