HP Software Certification has announced the updates for the Accredited Solutions Expert (ASE) certifications. These are three-hour hands-on exams recommended for software professionals who have at least one year of field experience and have achieved their Accredited Technical Professional (ATP) credentials. ASE exams will be offered at HP Software training facilities.
Three ASE exams available beginning June 18, 2012:
- ASE in Application Lifecycle Management v11 Implementations
- Exam number: HP0-M97
- Exam name: Advanced ALM 11 software exam
- ASE in Functional Testing v11
- Exam number: HP0-M98
- Exam name: Advanced QTP 11 software exam
- ASE in Performance Testing v11
- Exam number: HP0-M99
- Exam name: Advanced LR and PC 11 software exam
Three ASE exams available beginning June 25, 2012:
- ASE in Asset Manager v9 Implementations
- Exam number: HP0-M96
- Exam name: Advanced Asset Manager 9.x software exam
- ASE in Universal Configuration Management Database v9 Implementations
- Exam number: HP0-M95
- Exam name: Advanced UCMDB 9 software exam
- ASE in Operations Orchestration v7 Implementations
- Exam number: HP0-M93
- Exam name: Advanced Operations Orchestration 7.5 software exam
These exams are now listed on the HP Software Certification website, along with important information and links to HP ExpertONE.
What’s coming up next?
ASE certification exams for Service Manager v9, Server Automation v7, Business Service Management v9, Project and Portfolio Management v9, Server Automation v9 and Operations Orchestration v9 are nearing completion. An onsite delivery and pricing guide is in development.
Did you enjoy this article? Help spread the word by sharing:
Engage in the conversation and leave a comment:
About Scott Moore (153 articles)
With over 20 years of IT experience with various platforms and technologies, Scott has tested some of the largest applications and infrastructures in the world. He is a Certified Instructor and Certified Product Consultant in HP’s LoadRunner and Performance Center products. He currently holds HP certifications for ASE, ASC, and CI. A thought leader in the APM space, he speaks regularly at IT conferences and events