HP UFT (Unified Functional Testing) and QTP
Software failures can put your business at risk and affect your credibility in the eyes of your customers and stakeholders.
HP Functional Testing delivers a complete automated testing solution for functional, GUI and regression testing that helps you reduce the risks of application failures. This software testing solution enables your QA team to identify and correct defects across a wide breath of application environments, data sets and business processes. You can also create sophisticated test suites with minimal training and easily perform regression testing in constantly changing environments.
HP Unified Functional Testing brings together HP QuickTest Professional, all HP QuickTest Professional add-ins and HP Service Test. This powerful combination of functional testing tools allows you to conduct both manual and automated testing for both GUI) -–based (Graphical User Interface) applications and headless services.
Key Features of HP UFT
- Powerful visual user experience and toolset that caters to both beginner and advanced automation engineers
- Unified IDE (Integrated Development Environment) that allows for GUI as well as API (service) test automation
- Easy conversion of manual tests to automated tests
- Process guidance to set and standardize the test development process
- Ability to test emerging technologies with innovative Image based object recognition
- Tight integration with HP Business Process Testing and HP Application Lifecycle Management
Northway is an HP Elite Partner and an authorized reseller of all HP software products.